Yellow dress

by - May 23, 2018




















Hi guys, I will make the description in the future a little bit different.
I think if I make a list it’s more simple to see where I get the different pieces 

Today I put a yellow color blocking look together.
This yellow dress will steal all the show, so I put little white accents to reflect it from the collar.
For my makeup look, I used the white eyeliner from NYX. I really enjoy wearing this eye makeup look. It s quite simple but an eye catcher. I have to tell you that not everyone enjoy it, because it s so different and so extra. But that is the point. Wear what you like!
What can I tell you about my double chignon hairstyle. It is inspired by mangas. I thought it would complete the look, and make it look innocent.




Yellow dress : Zara 
Black coat : H&M
Detailed purse : a little shop in Portugal
Sunglasses : Primadonna Collection
Boots : Renaissance Luxembourg
Watch : Michael Kors
Jewelry. : Primark

I wish you a beautiful day. See you next time
xoxo



You May Also Like

0 comments