Peachy Culotte

by - May 09, 2018

















Today I have a peachy Look for you guys. 
I really enjoy wearing this outfit on this sunny day.
Starting with the main eye catcher the peachy culotte. This one are from Zara Basic.
The little white top is from Berskha
Even if it is a pretty warm summer day, I bought a white-cream really thin coat with me. In luxembourg you never know when it gets a little bit colder again
This amazing white highheels are by Primadonna. The sunglasses also are.
The blue marine Bag is by Michael Kors like the Rose-gold Watch too
All the jewelry is from H&M

Hope I could inspire you how you can put a look togetter with a simple classy culotte.
To be honest with you, I think every girl should have one of them in her collection, because you can put so many look togetter with a simple classy pant, that at the same time is really compfy.

😘





You May Also Like

0 comments