Blue Marine Xtra-Pants

by - April 24, 2018
























it's a long time ago that I post something. 
So today I want to share with you a look that I really enjoy. 
I wearing this look on a sunny spring day, but for sure I could wear it also in a summer night.
This look is really extra because of the pants. You can bind the pant at the top in the front but also in the back. 
In this case it would be more open at the frontlegs. It depends on the look that you are looking for.
The marine blue pants are from ZARA. I would love to find more pieces like this one. The fit of them is a dream, like a glove.
The black off-shoulder top is from  BERSHKA . In fact is a long Top , but I make a node in the back so it fits more where I would like to have it. So on this you can see that you don't need thousands of Tops, you can make it bye you one with the tops you already have .
Have you seen this amazing shoes ?! I love them so much, because they compliment all outfit and they are really comfortable. 
By the way they are from PRI MADONNA
The chocker I have like all the other jewelry is from PRIMARK.
My leather handbag is from KARLLAGERFELD. I really love this handbag, because it s so small, but you can fit everything you need inside. It’s really an all rounder. You can wear it in different ways, also sideways.

So hopefully you enjoyed my post, I working already for the next posts, I will also work on more projects. Hopefully I can share in the future more often with you some of my looks and of course a lot of other projects. 
So stay tune, you can leave a comment and of course visit all my other socials 

Xoxo
❤️❤️❤️❤️


You May Also Like

0 comments